This course is titled CHIC-L4. It is a one year study programme and is based on humanistic integrative approach to counselling. This study programme is a tailor-made qualification (TMQ)and has been designed after months of hard work and close coordination with the CPCAB,UK.
This programme lays the foundation of studies for a person who:
* wants to work on personal growth and development
* aims to pursue a career in counselling, tutoring, school education, mental health or social services.
There are four modules in this study programme:
- Introduction to Counselling and Humanistic theories. This is a deeper level of Introduction to counselling that is taught at the beginner”s level separately.
- Person-centred Approach to Counselling
- Gestalt Approach to Counselling
- Transactional Analysis Approach to Counselling
Mode of Delivery: Both Online and In-person classes ( In-person classes only in Lahore and Islamabad)
Course duration: 12 months
Timings: mornings and evenings
Classes: Once a week
Duration of each class: 3 1/2 hours per day.
Register Now: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9UPIsjcro6oTgjMQREAF7yu2IKR9qaIw7Mff0DN-k9SqxQA/viewform?usp=pp_url
For More Details: file:///C:/Users/hewlett/Downloads/CpCAB(UK)%20Humanistic%20integrative%20counselling%20(5).pdf
Registration Fee: Rs. 25,000/= (one time payment)
Monthly Fee : Rs. 18,000/= per month.
CPCAB Fee: for international registration (one time payment that is due two months after the course starts).
It is an experiential study programme that focusses on practising the skills learned, role plays, placements, personal therapy(12 hours) and CPD (12 hours).