This course is titled CHIC-L4. It is a one year study programme and is based on humanistic integrative approach to counselling. This study programme is a tailor-made qualification (TMQ)and has been designed after months of hard work and close coordination with the CPCAB,UK.
This programme lays the foundation of studies for a person who:
* wants to work on personal growth and development
* aims to pursue a career in counselling, tutoring, school education, mental health or social services.
There are four modules in this study programme:
- Introduction to Counselling and Humanistic theories. This is a deeper level of Introduction to counselling that is taught at the beginner”s level separately.
- Person-centred Approach to Counselling
- Gestalt Approach to Counselling
- Transactional Analysis Approach to Counselling
Mode of Delivery: Both Online and In-person classes ( In-person classes only in Lahore and Islamabad)
Course duration: 12 months
Timings: mornings and evenings
Classes: Once a week
Duration of each class: 3 1/2 hours per day.
Registration Fee: Rs. 25,000/= (one time payment)
Monthly Fee : Rs. 17,000/= per month.
CPCAB Fee: for international registration (one time payment that is due 3 months after the course starts).
It is an experiential study programme that focusses on practising the skills learned, role plays, placements, personal therapy and CPD.