Child Therapy (Individual)
- Therapy Chapters also offers child therapy sessions. It is a very promising concept where counselling sessions are planned for young children, we ensure that these counselling sessions are age-appropriate.
- Both directive and non-directive approaches are used while counselling children providing state-of-the-art facilities to enable the children to express themselves in a free-flowing manner.
- These child therapy sessions are designed to make the children and teenagers aware of themselves, the challenges they face in different age groups. These challenges may include traumatic experiences, the loss of family members, difficult feelings and behaviours, developmental delays or regressions, like bedwetting. The emotional disturbances could include increased tantrums, increased sleeping or loss of appetite.
- In child therapy, we address issues that negatively impact a child’s growth, learning, development and mental well-being.
- Child therapists are trained to aid the children and adolescents who have experienced trauma, and/or who are experiencing a dysfunctional or stressful home environment. As a result of this therapy, the children are equipped to cope with their issues effectively.